Merino wool Baby clothes set for hospital. It is everything that may need for the first days of a baby’s life.
Baby coming home outfit set
This Merino wool Baby clothes set for hospital is good as well for Baby coming home. Merino wool Baby coming home outfit set includes:
- ✔ Merino wool hat for newborns. It is MUST HAVE clothe. Whether the baby will be born in winter or summer, a hat (merino wool is recommended ) is necessary.
- ✔ Merino wool Newborn booties. For newborns, it is very difficult to properly regulate their body temperature. Their little feet always feel chilly and cold. That's way, booties for newborns are the best choice!
- ✔ Merino wool Gloves. This is another heat protection for the baby's limbs. Gloves often perform not only as the heating function but also as a protection of a child’s face from his fingers.
- ✔ Merino wool footed romper. GREEN ROSE rompers for babies with feet are an excellent, practical, and comfortable piece of clothing for your baby. Your child will feel only warmth and comfort dressed in merino wool newborn rompers.
- ✔ Merino wool Kimono bodysuit. GREEN ROSE merino wool baby bodysuit is sewn in such a way that it would be very easy to put on a baby one piece bodysuit because it unbuttons in front of the baby bodysuit;
- ✔ Merino wool Trousers with feet;
- ✔ Merino wool Vest. This merino wool garment will be useful after a bath or as extra warmth.
- ✔ Merino wool blanket. This blanket will be useful from the first days and you will use it until your child is 3 (or maybe more) years old. You can use it in the hospital and at home, outdoors, in the car and the shop.
You can choose merino wool Baby clothes set from a variety of merino wool colors. There is also a choice of white, natural, undyed merino wool with silk.
Merino gift set for baby
This merino wool Baby clothes set is perfect as a gift for the baby or mother!
Therefore, you can order it with the option to send it directly to the recipient. Worldwide shipping.
Baby clothes set for hospital composition and maintenance:
100% certified merino wool.
Recommended washing with ecological washing-powder at 40 degrees in a washing machine.
No machine drying is recommended.
Ironing is recommended with wool drying mode.